Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back from CA - how are you?


Hey Friends!  Hope you had a great last week. 
 (how gorgeous are those flowers at Balboa Park in SD?!)

Several things we have to catch up on:  If you haven’t left a comment or become a follower – you have until Tuesday at midnight to do that in order to be entered to win the Tote Bag. If you have done those things – way to go! 
But here’s ANOTHER way you can enter:  “Like” me on Facebook!   
Yes, yes, I caved and have created a Facebook page, but it’s going to be fun over there, I promise - so go check it out.  

(and I forgot to mention this, but if you were a follower already, you automatically have one entry to win the tote bag.  I love you, my followers!)

Next thing:  Thursday in San Diego, I was graced with the presence of Mrs. Flamingo Toes, Beverly!  We went shopping most of the day (spent about an hour just in Anthropologie…), had coffee, lunch, and schemed up many wonderful tutorials for you!  She is sooo much fun and shares my love for creating knock-offs.  Go over to her blog and give her some love, if you’re not already familiar with her site.  LOTS of great tutorials over there.

Ryan and I had a great time in San Diego – we did lots of eating and shopping and eating some more!  We ate twice at the delicious Bareback Grill – BEST BURGERS EVER!!  If you are ever in San Diego, go there as much as you can.  Amazing.  We also had great pizza at Fillipis in Little Italy and great burritos at Adalbertos in Ocean Beach.  

 Friday we went to the gorgeous coast – it was the day of that terrible tsumani in Japan, but the waves weren’t bad down in San Diego – say an extra prayer for those in Japan and our military who is no doubt working hard to help them.  

So tomorrow I have a cute little tutorial for you – make an Anthro-inspired  lounge cami out of a simple t-shirt and some scrap fabric.  Don’t miss it!  Happy to be back with my little girl, and happy to be back to blogging with you!
Xoxo
Jessica

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful trip...and you look like it was FUN! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had fun. Looking forward to the tutorial tomorrow! Liked you on facebook too-addicted to fb almost as much as blogs!
    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a good time. How exciting to meet and spend time with a crafty guru! Can't wait to see all the new tutorials!!! Liked you on FB btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a great trip! Great pictures! And how exciting to meet Mrs. Flamingo Toes. Thanks for the food suggestions. Matt and I really want to gout there someday. Headed over to FB now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a wonderful trip! I have some family out in San Diego...need to get out there to visit them and eat at those places! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are so fun!! And it just kills me that we didn't take any all day. ;) I had such a blast on our day together! Glad you made it home all safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...