Thursday, March 24, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking*

Happy linky day!  I found lots of cute things this week - so check them out and have fun!

Loving this adorable Kid's Shopping Book tutorial.  Soooo cute.

This is a lovely and detailed tutorial for making your very own reversible Mixer Cover.
This would be a great wedding shower gift.

I am IN LOVE with this vintage hankie curtain she made for a little girls room.
Check it out on Beach Vintage.


Super cute fabric hairbow by Jessica from Happy Together on Whipup.

Great ideas for using Lemons to clean
over on Ask Anna

I'm feeling all kinds of linky today...here are some more!

 A cute wreath made from an egg carton - love it!

These recipe cards are sooooo adorable.  I want them all.




Lastly this birthday party is so cool - maybe for Charlotte's 3rd?!?


If you were featured in today's *Inspired Homemaking* grab your button over there on the right sidebar - Have a lovely day my friends!
jessica

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...