Thursday, March 17, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking* - Green Things

No, I don't mean green like good for the environment...but I do mean green like St. Patricks Day!  Hope you have a happy one.  These aren't St. Patricks Day crafts, but they are gorgeous projects that are the color green.  Enjoy and give these ladies some love!
Gorgeous wreath at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

Learn how to make the latest rage: Cake Pops with Kojo Designs


Make a very springy ruffle necklace with Tater Tots and Jello

Pretty pretty stuff.  Have a great day friends!
jessica

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my wreath! And for stopping by my blog!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those little mushrooms on the wreath are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...