Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Made some things for Babytalk magazine...

Yay!!! I have been so excited to tell you about this, but I wasn't supposed to blog about it until the magazine came out.  My mom and I were commissioned by Parenting Magazine (Babytalk is the "younger" version of Parenting) to make these "pillows" for a photo shoot.  Thank you Parenting magazine!!

Here's the spread: 
I made the plush Earth, and that little pink heart on the left page.

Mom made the sunshine and rainbow

and raincloud.

Didn't that shoot come out cute?  So fun.  
xoxo
jessica 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That's so cool and what a cute photo shoot indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so cool! And the pillows are adorable too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!!! Did Laura do the shoot? So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat! Very cool they recognized your talent in such a fun way. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! The pillows are adorable. :)

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! The pillows are awesome, and what a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO AWESOME! Is the pillow from a pattern or did you make it up? I think Micah needs one so please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is awesome!!! Congratulations!!! They came out adorable! What a great idea for a photo shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...