Monday, May 30, 2011

Breezy Summer Mantle with Free Printable

Happy Memorial Day everyone!  
I am very thankful for all those who served our country so we can enjoy our freedom. 

Since it seems this weekend kind of kicks off summer, I redid my mantle on Friday.  


My theme: pinwheels!

  
I made 6 out of pretty paper, and hung them on my branches. 
You can see how to make them here 
(although I used a brad in the center instead of a pin)

Then I created this print...you know from the song...and popped it in a frame.  
 (click on the pic to make it large, then right click and save it to your computer.  You may need to paste it into a Word document to make sure it is the correct size.  Then print it out!)
 
Easy summer decor.
 
 *warning - putting this up in your home will cause you to sing this song over and over 
- possibly for the rest of the summer..and who knows what he 
says after "makes me feel fine"?  somethin somethin... jasmine in my mind?*

I also made this print - I haven't decided where I am going to put it yet. 

Have a great day - feel the breeze and soak up the sun!
xo
jessica

4 comments:

  1. Summer Breeze is one of my fav songs in the whole world. Love the printable, love the mantle. Your clock is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. What a great way to get the summer started here in New England. Now I'll have to fix me up a mantle. ......after soakin' up a bit of sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the printables! Such pretty designs and sweet quotes. I especially love the Sheryl Crowe lyric :)
    ~Star
    Star Hughes Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Thank you for the printable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...