Monday, May 9, 2011

{DIY} Door hanging: Entra Qualche Gelato

...translated from Italian it means "Come in, have some gelato!"

This is what I did with my flea market frame! 
When I showed it to Ryan he said, "what, are we having people over for ice cream?"  ummm thanks.  There goes my ego...but I still hung it up, and I like it a lot (he's usually pretty cool with these things...I think he'll come around).

It's really simple - if you would like to make one, or make something with the same sentiment, you can print out the words here.

You're on your own with the ice cream - it's just triangles and circles.  You can do it :)  I didn't use paint chips, but this would be a great way to use some up if you have them lying around.

Happy decorating - I'm feeling summery!
jessica

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Reminds me of our birthing class days together and going to the Gelato Company for a treat afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's adorable Jessica!!! I love the summer-y feel to it!! So cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love the ice cream cones!! Found you at Tip Junkie! Come visit me, if you get a chance!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Makes me want a cup of gelato now:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...