Thursday, May 26, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking* - Link Love

If you're new here, welcome!  and this is my version of a link love post - It's every Thursday (almost) and is a collection of beautiful things I find during the week that I want to share with you.

If you are featured - grab a lovely little button, you earned it!


Almost everyone I know is getting an IPad, and this would be a great cover to make for one. 
Get the tutorial at The Cottage Home.

















This is a great gift idea for anyone really, but Jennifer at Delightfully Noted suggests giving it to your favorite teacher.  So adorable.

Courtney at Mon Petit Lyons, made this table runner for Valentine's day, but I think it would work great year round...of course it features a lot of AMH, who I love, you know.

You know I love toadstools right?
This pillow at Lovely Little Handmades is just adorable.

Okay I can't find any info about this anywhere - but it is amazing.
I first saw it on Pinterest.

The big question everyone is asking is what is the white?
I think it's marshmallow.
yum. and adorable. 
I'm thinking you could do this with other fruits too - say pineapple, cantaloupe, and kiwi?

And lastly, here are a few pics from an Antique store we visited last Saturday.  It's on *Inspired Homemaking* because I really just wanted to crawl into an antique bed and live there. 
They had plenty of dishes and clothes. 
I think it would have worked out.

How amazing are these stairs? 
I will have painted stairs someday.

Have a great Thursday, friends.
xoxo
jessica

7 comments:

  1. Jessica

    Great finds. I would think the white in that watermelon and kiwi salad is feta cheese. Watermelon and feta salad is quite popular here in Australia. I'm going to try this once it get warms again (and I'm going to Pin it to my board so I don't forget).

    Thanks

    Anne
    (Domesblissity)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy looking at your different ideas and coming up with some of my own:)!
    I was thinking marshmellow was maybe a cream cheese fruit dip cut/molded into a cube?? That is really a cool idea for fruit. I would love to try it with pinapple and whatever fruit is in season that will cube. However, I have a hard enough time doing melon balls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FRUIT CUBE is "DA Bomb"! And Lisa has a great idea of molding some fruit dip into a cube. Mouth is watering RIGHT NOW! Sorry Anne, jusy not a fan of feta unless on spinach pizza (silly American, I know) ;o) Great finds, Jess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! I love that fruit display. Simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the white cube in the fruit platter was fetta cheese, looks awesome all the same

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fruit cube idea!!! Looks so delicious and is such a great summer treat!
    ~Star
    Star Hughes Living

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...