Thursday, May 19, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking* - Flowers

So for Grandma's party I made a bunch of flowers.  Fabric flowers, paper flowers, tissue paper flowers...So today I thought I would show you a round up of tutorials that inspired me.  Then tomorrow I will give you my tutorial for making that fab number 80 plus my own take on tissue paper flowers.  Enjoy!

Fell in love with these the moment I saw them!

I adore the way she colored the edges of these beauties.

Yeah, these are made from crepe paper.  
Can you believe that?!

Love these from MADE.  
She used napkins.  Hello - genius.

And here's a sneak peek of mine:





























See you tomorrow! 
xoxo, jessica

p.s. - if you were featured today, don't forget to grab a button!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica.

    Loved your party decor....WoW!!! You did a lot. And the skirt is darling with the added flowers. You are a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tutorials are awesome! I just love paper flowers; the possibilities are endless! You did an outstanding job on your Grandma's party. What a beautiful lady she is. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...