Friday, May 6, 2011

Well aren't you lovely?

Why yes, you really are.  and I love lovely things.
especially you.

So I'm changing my name... the name of my blog that is.
We're saying goodbye to Sew Homegrown and hello to.......


My new address is http://www.makeitlovely.com. 

And you can get to the Facebook page at facebook.com/makeitlovely
(although the name of the fbook page will remain Sew Homegrown)
Don't worry - you don't have to do anything differently.  Everything will be redirected and we will go on as usual.  I feel that Make It Lovely is a little more all - encompassing.  It's easier to remember and easier to spell ( no Sew vs. So).
The main focus of my blog is still homemaking  - making our homes lovely - and everything that goes along with that.
So say it with me:
Make it Lovely
Make it Lovely
Make it Lovely
Now you will remember ;)

I really enjoy blogging.  I enjoy meeting new friends and learning new things.  I enjoy the way I am compelled to challenge myself - to create ideas of my own.  It helps me remember to embrace the art of homemaking.  Make things lovely.
I love my family, I love my home, and I am so happy to share it with you.  So thank you.  Thank you for listening to me, and encouraging me with your kind comments.  They mean so much.  And here's to making our homes lovely together!
xoxo
jessica

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it fits your blog perfectly! I always look forward to coming to see what lovely thing you're working on! I want to make some of those cute towels with the rick rack! Thanks for lots of great blogging and inspiration! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Looks great! I often think about changing my name too! Once you get in it's hard to do, so very brave of you!!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy! So excited for you Jessica! It's a great name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....that is very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great name! As long as you don't change anything else because your blog is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...