Thursday, May 12, 2011

*Inspired Homemaking* - my linky party friends

Hey!  Happy Thursday!  I have started linking up to one linky party a day, so today I wanted to introduce them to you (of course you may know them already...), and to share a project from their site.  If you don't link up to any parties yet, these are some great ones to try. Here we go!
Sunday:  Think Pink Sundays at Flamingo Toes
Make these pillows with my friend Beverly

Monday: Made by you Mondays on Skip to My Lou
Make this adorable To Do List there.

Tuseday:  Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday
Tip Junkie handmade projects
check out her bunting roundup

Wednesday:  Blue Cricket Design
Drooling over Becca's Coconut Macaroons

Thursday: Strut Your Stuff on Somewhat Simple
somewhat simple
Give Stephanie's No Sew Fabric Monogram a try!

Friday: Tickled Pink Fridays on 504Main
Tickled Pink at 504 Main
Go see Holly's Burlap Family Heirloom Wreath
 
Saturday:  Weekend Wrapup on Tatertots and Jello
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up     party!
Little Bunting Dishtowels
by Jen

Great stuff and talented ladies!  If you were featured today, grab one of my
NEW buttons over there on the right sidebar.
xoxo
jessica

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Jessica!!! I'm so glad you link up - your projects are always some of my favorites. And I'm pretty honored to be included in this list - those are all awesome blogs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...