Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Free Printable For You!


  
This quote has seen me through many difficult times.
Times when I have been nervous about meeting new people,
when I have been scared to try something new,
when I have been afraid of what others will think.
But the truth of it really hits home with me, and helps me overcome my fear.
I want to live my life with purpose - not ruled by fear.  So I am sharing it with you (click on the pic, then right click and save it to your computer) - print it out and place it somewhere important so you will be reminded to live a full (not half) life!
xoxo
jessica

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! If you have a question, make sure your email is in your profile or leave it in a comment so I can answer you. Otherwise email me at jessica(at)sewhomegrown(dot)com - Have a lovely day!

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...